5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale in Wyverstone, Suffolk
A superb opportunity to acquire this 3/4 BEDROOM converted former dairy set in beautiful gardens extending to approximately ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE (STS) & further benefiting from a self-contained 2 BEDROOM ANNEXE, DOUBLE CART LODGE & stunning INNER-COURTYARD GARDEN.
- Superbly presented throughout
- Versatile family living accommodation
- Two bedroom self-contained annexe
- Games room
- Feature fireplace with dual aspect log burner
- Well-equipped kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Lovely rustic authentic features
- Beautiful gardens including a delightful inner-courtyard with raised pond
- Ample parking & double carport
A circa early 19th Century single storey brick built three/four bedroom residence with a versatile attached two bedroom self-contained annexe all standing in beautiful gardens extending to approximately one third of an acre (subject to survey).
An impressive brick pillared entrance and original cobbled driveway leads to the double cart lodge from which there is access to the stunning inner-courtyard. At the centre of the courtyard is a focal raised pond and magnificent water fountain. From the courtyard there is also access to the main residence and the adjoining annexe.
The main residence comprises: rose clad entrance porc... Read more