3 Bedroom Cottage for sale in Coddenham, Ipswich
A charming Grade II* Listed 3 BEDROOM cottage situated in the heart of this desirable Suffolk village displaying an array of impressive period features, being superbly presented throughout & offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Beautiful iconic home rich in history
- Impressive spacious reception hall
- Stunning period features throughout
- Feature red brick fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner
- Delightful open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Some secondary double glazing
- Electric radiators
- Attractive south facing courtyard garden
- Sought after village location
- No chain beyond
Old Post Office Cottage is a charming historic Grade II* Listed village property set in the heart of this desirable Suffolk village. Believed to date from the 16th Century the property stands proud on the High Street and displays an array of period features which include exposed timbers, open studwork, Mullion windows and distinctive external pargetting and jettied upper floor.
The property enjoys a fascinating history, once used as both the village post office and a fish and chip shop, the cottage was further used by British Railways in one of their See England By Rail advertisements for Suffolk and the 'Singing Postman' posed outsid... Read more