2 Bedroom Cottage for sale in Baylham, Suffolk
Character abounds in this charming Grade II Listed 2 BEDROOM cottage which includes a unique former 'blacksmith's' forge offering great potential to convert subject to planning.
- An abundance of period charm
- Magnificent feature inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel stove
- Exposed timbers
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large utility room
- Both bedrooms offering field views
- Recently updated bathroom
- Beautifully tended enclosed rear cottage garden
- Former 'blacksmith's' forge & 2 timber sheds
- Off-road parking
A delightful Grade II Listed two bedroom cottage offering an abundance of period charm and historical features situated in the popular hamlet village of Baylham.
Roselea further offers a magnificent feature inglenook fireplace with bressummer beam over and inset multi-fuel burner, exposed timbers, oil central heating, modern fitted kitchen, recently updated bathroom, large utility room with feature red brick and flint exposed wall, a beautiful cottage garden, off-road parking and a unique former 'blacksmith's forge' offering great potential subject to planning.
The characterful accommodation comprises: entrance hall, kitche... Read more